Do You have an idea or a myriad of information that you would like to share with the world?
We are always interested in skilled authorship and professionalism. If you would like to contribute to Prague Post, you are more than welcome to share your thoughts.
If you would like to become a freelance contributor, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and sample articles online to our editorial department. An excellent command of English is a must for all our authors.
Please read the below guidelines before you submit your articles:
- Writing length: We prefer articles or news to be at least 500 words and no more than 1000 words. These are subject to change at our discretion. We review each case and topic separately.
- Only informational articles that contribute to our readers will be evaluated for posting. If you are planning to submit an advertorial article about your client or your company, you should consider advertising with us.
- No defamatory, racist, deliberately provocative or offensive writings are allowed. Foul language in stories is also prohibited. We reserve the right to reject stories that meet any of the definitions provided in this paragraph.
- No duplicate content is allowed. The article must be unique and not published elsewhere before. We analyze all submissions with plagiarism software.
- We reserve the right to make changes where appropriate. When you submit an article, and if it is approved for publishing, you will be given credit as the author of the article. By submitting your article, you agree that Prague Post holds the intellectual rights after publishing.
- Please use upper and lower case letters correctly in the Article Title and Article Text. Pay attention to punctuation and grammar rules.
- You have to submit a feature image to go with your story. Original images are preferred. If you submit a copyrighted image, remember to refer to the original publisher, or make sure it is allowed for commercial use.
- Please contact us if you find something wrong with your article, and it needs editing after publishing.
- Prague Post covers the below topics for guest writing. Select one option from the list below before writing and contact us first to ask whether it was covered previously, or we can decide to detail the argument with your writing.
Prague Post is willing to accept writings about below subjects: