Scrum has started to gain momentum in the agile industries in the last few years. It is used to increase the profit, productivity, and functionality of various sectors under this agile enterprise. Now, behind this massive success, it is the Scrum manager who beholds the most responsibility and the demand for a certified Scrum manager is on a hike in recent times. The manager helps go the enterprise move in the right direction and achieve more profit. Thus, this is the perfect time if you go for a CSM® certification and become a Certified Scrum Master.
The moment you become a Certified Scrum Master; you get yourself enlisted in the elite group of Agile Scrum enterprise. It will consequently, be then your job to guide your teams to the ultimate success. Also, not only the responsibility is lucrative, so is the position. In a study, it has been seen that the average annual salary of a Certified Scrum Master is nearly $116,659 per annum. You get the chance under the banner or in collaboration with some top-notch companies like Tata Consultancy Services, BOSCH, Deloitte, IBM, and others. Not only that, once you complete the certification, it is not only the post of Scrum Master that will be open for you. You can join the companies in several other positions such as
- Project Lead
- Project Manager
- Agile Scrum Master
- Agile Coach
- Delivery Lead
- Automation Engineer, and others.
What Are The Steps to Become a Certified Scrum Master?
To become a CSM®, the steps to be followed are a bit elaborative and lengthy.
- 1st, get registered on any online site, that acts as a global representative of Scrum Alliance.
- 2nd, get trained in the online training session as provided by expert CSM® trainers.
- 3rd, you will be given a link to create your log-in credentials once you complete the training course.
- 4th, open the link provided and fill in the required credentials.
- 5th, you need to sit for a test that is of the MCQ pattern. The log-in is to be done based on your filled credentials.
- 6th, to pass the test, you need to have a minimum of 74%.
- 7th, once you clear the test, you will be asked to accept the agreement of a CSM® license.
- 8th, the moment you accept the license, you will henceforth be termed as a Certified Scrum Master-CSM® and also gain benefits from Scrum Alliance.
- 9th, for the final step, you will need to renew your certification every two years.
In this CSM® certification workshop, you will get to learn about:
1. The fundamentals: Get a grasp on the most fundamental aspects of Scrum and how to use the concepts in various real-life projects.
2. The role: Know about the various roles and responsibilities you need to undertake once you become a Certified Scrum Master.
3. The terminologies: Know about the various concepts and terminologies of Scrum and the entire process of how it is done.
These are a few of the many technical skills learned at this workshop. Do not miss out on this chance and get your CSM® certification done today.