Are you above 40 years of age and facing problems sustaining an erection while having sexual intercourse? Don’t worry! Around 50 percent of men above the age of 40 are facing the issue too. Erectile dysfunction is a problem when a man faces problems to maintain an erection during sexual activity. It can be very annoying and have a negative impact on one’s self-confidence. However, there is no need to worry as this problem is easily curable in many ways.
For instance, according to the Extenze reviews published on LeadingMaleEnhancement.com, all natural top male enhancement supplements can help in treating erectile dysfunction and making you feel joyful in the bedroom again.
Ways to Deal with Erectile Dysfunction
- Increase Physical Activity: Erectile dysfunction (ED) is mostly associated with circulation of blood flow. If you are overweight, you are at high risk of erectile dysfunction. You can increase your sexual performance by maintaining a healthy flow of your blood. Exercise or walk every day for just around 30 minutes to alleviate erectile dysfunction. According to a study, regular exercise can help reduce the ED risk by around 40 percent.
- Avoid Smoking: Smoking is responsible for poor blood flow, making it difficult to maintain an erection. If you want to enjoy a healthy sexual life, just quit smoking.
- Maintain a Healthy Diet: You should maintain a proper diet plan for enjoying healthy sexual life. Eating healthy food will help in supplying energy to your body and also provide good circulation. Try to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet to control your cholesterol level and maintain a healthy blood pressure. Deficiency of vitamin B12 can also be responsible for erectile dysfunction. You can include all natural male enhancement supplements in your diet plan. But don’t forget to check the ingredients, results and side effects before trying any such supplements.
- Strengthen pelvic muscles: Pelvic floor muscles are essential for erectile function in men. If your pelvic muscles are weak, this can contribute to erectile dysfunction. You can try Kegel exercise to strengthen your pelvic muscles. To do this, you need to tighten the muscles you would use to stop urine while peeing. Just tighten these muscles for some seconds and then relax for some time. Repeat this three times continuously. You can do this activity three to four times a day to strengthen your pelvic muscles.
- Consult a Doctor: You could be having erectile dysfunction due to many medical reasons such as poor circulation, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. A doctor can examine the major cause and prescribe drugs to improve ED. Your doctor may also prescribe you penis enlargement pills, depending on the kind of problems you are facing.
Erectile dysfunction can be treated easily by examining the exact cause of the problem and working properly on it. You can also try all natural male enhancement supplements since they are made of natural ingredients and offer proven results, with no side-effects.