Whether you’re a prospective advertiser or an existing advertiser looking to improve the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns, we have some exciting news for you!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT BEFORE YOUR COMPETITORS DO!
Praguepost.com has a wide variety of engaged readers from around the world.
Why should you advertise with us?
If you’re in pursuit of a targeted audience and would like to promote your brand, product, or service, sponsorship is right for you. Prague Post is one of the leading news network on the internet covering the various topic in this field such as business, finance, travel, technology, health, lifestyle, arts, culture, real estate, sports, news etc. We offer a full portal where users can read, share and discuss on a daily basis.
What type of traffic does our website get?
Prague Post is growing daily. We’re currently generating over 50,000 page views per month. Our traffic is highly targeted, over 80% of our users come from search engines, which means that search engines view our website as a high authority entity.
If you’re looking to deliver a message to a large targeted audience, sponsorship is the way to reach them.
Premium Large Square – 300×250: The 300×250 is a premium ad; it appears at the top of all our articles.
Skyscraper – 600×300: The 600×300 Skyscraper ad block appears on the sidebar sections.
Button – 125×125: The 125×125 buttons appear on every page of the blogs. Ad locations are randomized with each page load to give advertisers even more exposure.
- Ad rates are subject to change at any time; existing advertisers will get an option to extend their contract at the same initial rate.
- CPM base campaigns will vary in length and will run until the page view count is filled.
- Once payment is received, one of our team members will contact you within 24 hours with further instructions.
- All banners have a small border placed around them to identify as an advertisement clearly.
Thank You for taking an interest in advertising with Prague Post.
- Offers are for English language websites. Subject to publisher approval.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 06 August 2019